Good evening Yamaworld!

This post is 4866 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Alright guys, what's gwarnin'?

Thought I really should say hi, I finally signed up to the forum!

Been reading on here for a while but never really had a reason to join up.

I've had my TZR 50 for about 8 months now, they really are brilliant bikes! So much sexier than the other 50ccs out there, and they don't explode every 30 miles, which is nice. They're pretty rare though, which is a shame, I wish more people could experience this fun!

I ride mainly in the city, with busy rush hour traffic both ways, I think I'm getting pretty good at extreme riding, drivers have no spacial awareness, that is for SURE!

Getting an R125 in about 2 weeks, really looking forward to it and can't wait to do some long distance runs, (oh, and being able to do 60 without the redline would be nice B) )

See you around guys

KC

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the nuthouse KC :huh: nice intro m8 ;)

statistics show that new members who can be arsed introducing themselves, get a good response from people

it aint rocket science

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Take care when you move up to the 125 but extra power is always good :P

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the R125!

I think I'll be alright with the extra power, I've never been one to be calloused with the throttle, got on alright with a quick go on a GSXR after all ;)

Yamaha's been good to me, I think it's probably worth that little extra to get a brand I trust.

Plus the CBR is like riding a sheet of paper, I've had bicycles with wider tyres! :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online