Christmas TV

Guest JMW
This post is 7074 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ok,TV is shyte at the best of times but, how bad is it going to be this year ?

I can't even bear to think of all those re-reruns of Pery Homo's Christmas carol and all that excrement.

Better buy some decent DVD's I think :roll:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

the telly can be truly awfull at christmas can't it :roll: mind you, it's bad all the time these days!! makes you wonder why tv licences are so expensive! :shock: you're right jmw, a few dvd's are in order 8)

last christmas i inflicted a whole day of the history channel onto the family :twisted: :twisted:

I'm counting the days to Mary Poppins got to give Mr Van Dyke an airing surely. :wink:

And christmas wouldn't be the same without Jason and the Argonauts :D

I'm counting the days to Mary Poppins got to give Mr Van Dyke an airing surely. :wink:  

And christmas wouldn't be the same without Jason and the Argonauts :D

or Its a Wonderful life :roll:

i'd watch them argonauts btw. they don't mix well with whippets!

Word! 8)

They're bad bastards. Suzuki owners probably. No excuse! 8)

And Alan...I've noticed you lurking in a very OldSchool way on DSUK. :lol:

You should put up a thread for DS recommendations...you know you want one!

21st century UJM's you know! 8)

'tis true pete. i am lurker numero uno, styling and profiling my way through the dualsport undergrowth 8) i am a good few steps closer to getting a new bike and a big dual sport type thing is top of my list. so once i suss you lot out over there i shall introduce my young oldschool ways into the fold :lol:

• Admin

The only tv i can look forward to is the choice between 4 news channels as that is the only reception we have in our apartment here in sydney :roll:

Well im looking forward to seeing the Incredibles, which is out here until boxing day

They've got show the Great Escape again. One of these days Steve McQueen will jump that bloody fence :!:

You know, every year he goes for that jump and every year he ends up the 'Cooler King.'

I got that card last year too :lol:

Truth Be Known......Steve McQueen never even attempted that fence! :shock: ........his old riding partner Bud Ekins actually made that jump on a Triumph painted to look like a German Military bike. :roll: :D

Truth Be Known......Steve McQueen never even attempted that fence! :shock: ........his old riding partner Bud Ekins actually made that jump on a Triumph painted to look like a German Military bike. :roll:  :D

Thats why he didn't make it then it's that bloody Trumpets fault #-o

• 2 weeks later...

Truth Be Known......Steve McQueen never even attempted that fence! :shock: ........his old riding partner Bud Ekins actually made that jump on a Triumph painted to look like a German Military bike. :roll:  :D

McQueen and Ekins spent a day building the ramp and taking turns jumping it. But when it was time to film the director wouldn't let his "Star" do it. Mcqueen was also one of the Germans chasing "himself' on film as the stunt guys couldn't keep up with him.

Get the book "Steve McQueen. A bad boy in Holywood" and you'll be surprised what he got up too. He truly was a nutter!

Get the book "Steve McQueen. A bad boy in Holywood" and you'll be surprised what he got up too. He truly was a nutter!

And an excellent rider too boot, btw mines a pint of John Smith's

cheers :hi

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online