Lincoln Bike fest 2011

This post is 4702 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Lincoln bike fest 12the June 2011

I have missed this over the last 2 times due to it not been advertised enough

so here goes.

http://www.woldsbikers.net/lincoln_bike_fest.htm

http://www.lincolnbig.co.uk/events/lincoln-bike-fest-2010

TTB

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 3 weeks later...

Met up wit Danzley0 at Leicester services on the A6 this morning. A quick drink and we hit the A46 to Lincoln fest. An uneventful ride there only broken by the sound of Danzley0's straight through, slash pipe (very loud) and his L plate flying off into the distance. Parked up and met up with Oldgitonabike for a drink and bacon cobs. Chatted bikes for a while and then had a wander around. It was very small but, at that time, the rain had kept off. Time for another drink and then we decided to make our way's home as it had just started to rain. I decided to risk not throwing on my waterproofs but this transpired to be a bad decision as it rained all the way home.

Although small, it was good to meet up with Danzley0 and OG and have a decent ride out. Here are some pics starting with Danzley0's and my bikes.

lincoln1.jpg

lincoln2.jpg

lincoln3.jpg

lincoln4.jpg

lincoln5.jpg

lincoln6.jpg

Muchos respect to you OG. I really enjoyed the relaxedness of the day. Squires should be a blast.

:unsure: Is that it ?

where's the pig on a rope :lol:

No pigs on a rope nor pigs in blankets BWJ. It seemed like we were too early for the crowd however, it wouldn't have changed the amount of stands (about 10) Some of the food places were getting ready just as we were leaving but a lot smaller than I would have guessed. I still enjoyed it, even riding home in the P'ing rain and Danzley0's bike deciding if it wanted to be a single or twin.

Only pullin yer legs guys, cant say it looks any worse than some of the 'bike fests' put on up here :mellow: , any day oot is a good day oot ! B) , and at least you got to film Danzley having a shot on the 'slide of terror' -the picture is a bit grainy though

That video is just plain wrong. I wouldn't want to see what batteries it takes :unsure:

i didn't see this guy there

sturgis-motorcycle-rally.jpg

Ahh good old Brayford Warf. I'm originally from lincoln, gutted my bike isn't currently on the road or else I'd have been there. Some great twisty roads around the lincolnshire countryside.

Only pullin yer legs guys, cant say it looks any worse than some of the 'bike fests' put on up here :mellow: , any day oot is a good day oot ! B) , and at least you got to film Danzley having a shot on the 'slide of terror' -the picture is a bit grainy though

The sort of thing you can show your kids/grandkids, when they ask the awkward question of where babies come from, well it's a damn site nearer the truth than the stork, or a cabbage patch ;) And I'm sure there was a similar thing to this on Phoenix nights.

Good to see it was a good day had for all at Lincoln!