Hi from Bolton - First bike calling!!

This post is 4885 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Daniel, username Denial.

I have just got my first bike, a 1992 SR125 custom, and I am loving it. I am 39 and I think this is the start of my mid-life crisis!! :rolleyes:

SR125.jpg

I know nothing about bike maintenance but am willing to learn as much as possible. If anybody has/had a SR125 and has tips and helpful stuff then please feel free to post.

Thanks guys, talk soon..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Garlic bread, GARLIC BREAD!

welcome to the forum, i work at Bolton school, unfortunatly up-yours lives there too.

get yourself over to Northwich tomorrow, its the thundersprint and FREEE!

Hi,

I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Daniel, username Denial.

I have just got my first bike, a 1992 SR125 custom, and I am loving it. I am 39 and I think this is the start of my mid-life crisis!! :rolleyes: .................

Hi and welcome. Not a mid life crisis..................... more an awakening. Enjoy it and be safe while you build up your experience.

Hello there.

I bought my first bike 2 days ago an SR125 on an H plate. Nice little bike I do say. Managed to degrease and paint the engine satin black - havn't ridden it yet, weathers been a bit bad here (sunny Burnley)

I want to service the bike myself but I havn't found the Haynes manual very easy to follow. Let me know if you find any videos or manuals which are easy to follow.

Happy riding - :D

Guest YAMFZRTRX

Hi and welcome. Not a mid life crisis..................... more an awakening. Enjoy it and be safe while you build up your experience.

Takes me back.. i passed my test on one of those.. Looks good.

Thanks for the replies guys… I have driven cars for over twenty years but the feeling of freedom riding is amazing!! Getting used to the clutch now too. No stalls as of yet :)

Welcome Dan " great that you"v found biking, you"l find bikers are friendly unselfish kind folk, big kev is on here from bolton , he"l keep you right, ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online