my journey has begun

This post is 4883 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

greetings to one and all i have just purchased my first big bike after passing my mod 2 test and lo what do i get but a 1991 pre diversion xj600, what a beast of a bike it is. however very heavy , does not like corners and so many issues with it i have decided not to ride it at all but strip it down completely and rebuild it from scratch lol

so here i have a bike that works but very poorly so rather than run it into the round which i could do i have decided to use it to further my knowledge of bikes which is not extensive. but i do have a few friends who are practically experts to help me out.

of course that does mean i will need to get a bike for me to use in the mean time until xj600 is back on the road i need advice as to what bike is a good bike to get budget £2000 i think will do.

of course i do want a yamaha so guys what do ya suggest?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome.

There are lots of good bikes for under 2 grand. It is a matter of preferences as to what style you want.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online