Yamaha XVS 250

Pabz88
This post is 4756 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I thought I would see a little of High Beech or Old Orleans roundabout but very arty :)

Your arms will hurt if you come off though!

no worries, i had my proper gear with me. just dressed up for video purposes :)

how u know highbeach, u from around these parts?

no worries, i had my proper gear with me. just dressed up for video purposes :)

how u know highbeach, u from around these parts?

I live in the Midlands but North London born, many years in East London and Romford and lived By the Jacks Hatch area of Harlow for nearly 20 years so my ride to work (mostly in London) was through the forest. My 2 sons still live in Harlow and most of my family live in Essex/North London.

I live in the Midlands but North London born, many years in East London and Romford and lived By the Jacks Hatch area of Harlow for nearly 20 years so my ride to work (mostly in London) was through the forest. My 2 sons still live in Harlow and most of my family live in Essex/North London.

I try go up highbeach as much as i can, there and the ace, love those places me :D

I try go up highbeach as much as i can, there and the ace, love those places me :D

I used to do CBT instructing and we used to take the learners to High Beech for the "long runout". A great place to go and get a cuppa (if the hut is still there?).

I used to do CBT instructing and we used to take the learners to High Beech for the "long runout". A great place to go and get a cuppa (if the hut is still there?).

yea thats were i go, sausage rolls are a must! :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online