sluggish

mark b 0102
This post is 4757 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

my bike is running sluggish , ive put in new spark plugs had oil change , also the baffle in the left silencer is vibrating :s

. ive just ordered a new air filter and fuel filter . any other suggestions what could be causing it .

i had all the carbs cleaned out 5000 miles ago also had the petrol tank cleaned out as when i brought the bike it had been standing for a while . just cant put my finger on it . the air filter is quite old :s but mechanic said it didnt look too bad but ive ordered a new one anyway .

sometimes ill get a day where it runs smooth but most days of late just not running how it should .

i did have a problem which i no is common with the bike of oil pushing up into to air box however ive had no oil leaking from the drain tube for some time so i guess i have my oil levels spot on

ive also ordered a new fuel filter

any help or suggestions would be much appreciated

thanks mark

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online