xvs 250/125 tail light setup

Pabz88
This post is 4756 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey all hows it going,

basically my bike is slowly coming togther, but i do NOT like the rear end, thing it looks ugly, and its all to do with the hidious taillight on the back

has anyone ever changed there rear light setup on there xvs 125 or 250, im really intrested in ideas

even if u havent had a 125 or 250 dragstar, anyone got any ideas for the rear light setup?

DSC01271.jpg

DSC01272.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey all hows it going,

basically my bike is slowly coming togther, but i do NOT like the rear end, thing it looks ugly, and its all to do with the hidious taillight on the back

has anyone ever changed there rear light setup on there xvs 125 or 250, im really intrested in ideas

even if u havent had a 125 or 250 dragstar, anyone got any ideas for the rear light setup?

DSC01271.jpg

DSC01272.jpg

[Chokes on his sick] jeez, that is one ugly tail light. Which designer came into work drunk that day?. I'd get a nice one that hugs the rear guard as much as possible, http://www.metriccruisers.co.uk/acatalog/tail_lights.html

yea thts the kind headlight i want,something tht sits flush with the fender, just dont know wht to go for, and wht will fit, still new to all this bike yargan

[Chokes on his sick] jeez, that is one ugly tail light. Which designer came into work drunk that day?. I'd get a nice one that hugs the rear guard as much as possible, http://www.metriccruisers.co.uk/acatalog/tail_lights.html

there are a few problems that you need to solve when changing the rear light setup.

1. the new lights need to be e-marked to pas the mot

2. if you take the old one off where are the indicators going to go?

3. where is the numberplate going to go?

4. your going to need numberplate lights.

it can be done as iv done a couple . but id recommend this tail light click me iv used it b4 and it ticks most boxes. its e-marked and adjustable, so all you need to sort out s a number plate bracket, indicators and number plate lights.

yea i know i gutta change everything, an i want to coz it dam ugly lol

i was considering this....it might take some modding but there should be some way of making it work

http://www.bike-breaker.com/parts.asp?id=176807

there are a few problems that you need to solve when changing the rear light setup.

1. the new lights need to be e-marked to pas the mot

2. if you take the old one off where are the indicators going to go?

3. where is the numberplate going to go?

4. your going to need numberplate lights.

it can be done as iv done a couple . but id recommend this tail light click me iv used it b4 and it ticks most boxes. its e-marked and adjustable, so all you need to sort out s a number plate bracket, indicators and number plate lights.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online