I am so sorry

This post is 4895 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well I have finally done it, after threatening to do it for 30 years. I have sold my car and bought my first motorbike. I picked up my YBR 125 Custom last week and have clocked up nearly 300 miles riding around town and going to work. I am not pretending to be 'a biker' (just yet) but I am enjoying every mile. Theory test and practical next and a big learning curve in how the mechanics work on a two wheeler. the experience of riding a motorcycle is living up to my expectations - commuting is exciting again!! what am I sorry about?....that I didnt do this 30 years sooner!!

will keep you posted

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:lol: nice intro GG, welcome to the online version of 'one flew over the cuckoos nest' :huh:

Good intro Grumpy :lol:

Welcome to the YOC B) you will enjoy yourself here :thumb:

Fashionably late eh!!

As said previously, better late than never. Be prepared to want a bigger bike as soon as........., to be regularly getting your wallet out for bigger or better kit and to not being able to make your mind up on what are the best tyres/helmet/oil/clothing etc!

Welcome to the club, Grumpy!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online