coolimg trouble on ,y yamaha dt125

ben125
This post is 4768 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi

on my yamaha dt125r i have recently blown my head gasket and have replaced it but there seems to be a lot of pressure in the header tank and keeps on blowing the cap off also all the water in the radiator goes and when i block the pipe going into the header tank it squirts water all through the joints and i have no experience with engines i think its something to do with the thermostat but unshure where its located can anyone help me out??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Try putting an intro in the 'New members section' ;)

Try putting an intro in the 'New members section' ;)

I concur BWJ. 3 posts asking for the same information but can't be arsed to do an intro <_<

However we are mainly nice guys and gals here providing we have had enough raw meat so there are some manuals CLICK HERE which may help but be aware that you can screw the engine if you do not know what you are doing. Sounds like you need to bleed the water system but if water is leaking the torque settings are wrong and/or a part of the engine may be warped.

I concur BWJ. 3 posts asking for the same information but can't be arsed to do an intro <_<

perseverence pays off-sales of Selleck Waterfall Sandwiches are falling as a result :huh:

perseverence pays off-sales of Selleck Waterfall Sandwiches are falling as a result :huh:

I think you need to diversify from sarnies to ready frozen meals. A much better shelf life ;) Just don't scrimp on the salt please.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online