The Postie Came Today

2 Wheels
This post is 4909 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The Postie landed the day with a presie for me.

No longer will i have to charge me phone here there and everywhere

It will also keep my newly aquired sat-nav charged up,,,,,,,,never had yan,,,,,,,,just made do with the aul map,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I is movein up in the world ;)

Socket was allready on da bike,,,,,,,,so i wired it up last weekend,,,,,,,,10amp in-line fuse just incase

The leads are long enough to reach into me tank bag to keep them nice and dry ! Just have to try it out now !

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hella-type-Plug-TWIN-Standard-Socket-Adaptor-60cm-/290340606940?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CommercialVehicleParts_SM&hash=item4399a613dc

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A good addition 2 wheels. If it is not a twist in one they can shake loose co a little insulation tape stops this. I have an optimate lead perminanty connected to the battery on the SV so I can plug it the charger or plug in one of the other accessories. Check out optimate TM on evilbay. I also have a Ram mount holder for my tomtom but havent got around to getting the brackets yet. They are handy.

Yeah good one Pat, I'd be lost without my satnav :P

wadda ya mean, your always lost with it!! :blink:

I have my TomTom wired in, but I did put a Hella plug on as well.

I cheated and just bought a car 12v extension cord from Halfords (or maybe Maplins. I don't recall), cut the other end off and wired it in via a fuse. I have about 2-3m of coiled cable that reaches my mini-tank bag and can power the matress inflator for the Mrs, charge stuff up or even run my CB radio!

Very cool add-on and very cheap!

A good addition 2 wheels. If it is not a twist in one they can shake loose co a little insulation tape stops this. I have an optimate lead perminanty connected to the battery on the SV so I can plug it the charger or plug in one of the other accessories. Check out optimate TM on evilbay. I also have a Ram mount holder for my tomtom but havent got around to getting the brackets yet. They are handy.

Hey Dirty, it is one of the push in types so i guess out with the insulation tape,,,cheers for the tip.

Ive no holder for my sat-nav so am planning to just put it into the seethrough bit of my tank bag for now,,,the holder will have to wait !

The sat-nav is a big enough one for a car/cage so it might look huge if i put it on my bars somewhere,,,,well have to wait and see.

OG,,, you have a holder for your car sat-nav,,,,,,,,,,, how do you find yours ?

I found my car satnav in the tank holder was too low and hurt a few of my chins :D so I got a bike mount.

It may be worth checking out the mounts (I got mine off evilbbay used) LINKY

OG,,, you have a holder for your car sat-nav,,,,,,,,,,, how do you find yours ?

by fumbling around with both hands :lol:

:lol: :lol: Jammer

Im Tight cunt,,,,,,,for now,,,,,,so into the tank bag it will go.

If that doesnt work im gonna glue it to the inside of me visor :thumb: great job eh? :huh:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online