Crashed my R125 and need good mechanic/advice

Clarkey
This post is 4777 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey all..

Very glad to be on here.

I recently crashed my black and gold R125 and am now fully recovered.

The Right side is rufled up... the brake lever is severly bent..

Also i have no more front indicators...

Other than that.. the bike is as sexy as ever.

Anybody in the lodnon are or a guardian PLEASE to help me grectify this for the sun which is streaming through the window.

I doubt im gonna get anything faster. The crash scared me a little. I think ill abuse the power of a bigger engine.

Anybody.. please, help me out... Reccomend somthing to me. ANYTHING... its just sitting there...LOL

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Dont let it put you off, i was hit side on by a car at about 30mph last year it wrote my bike off, i was lucky to walk away with a few stitches, but i got straight back on when i got my next bike, as for damage if you only need indicators and a brake lever go to your local bike shop and buy some get em fitted, how did you come off?

Dont let it put you off, i was hit side on by a car at about 30mph last year it wrote my bike off, i was lucky to walk away with a few stitches, but i got straight back on when i got my next bike, as for damage if you only need indicators and a brake lever go to your local bike shop and buy some get em fitted, how did you come off?

Thankyou, the encouragement helps.

I came off badly for my hip.. but the gear i had on saved me from the cuts and bruising.

I was shaken a little... The bike dragged me a little up the road on my right side, but i wasnt going fast so it was a little minor.

"a drunk lady came out in the road and just froze" i dont even kno whether to notify insurance or not.

i wnat to just fix it myself so i keep my no claims. i havent got any yet.

You came off good though. i think the brakes brought me down. I was straight up amatuer.

if you dont wanna lose your no claims then your best off fixing it yourself, should be easy enough if its only exterior damage, as for the woman in the road its probably not worth reporting as long as you didnt hit her, might be worth just informing your insurance just in case she decides to claim you hit her, you never know these days people will claim anything.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online