Site will be down this weekend

Alex
This post is 4911 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Hiya,

If all goes to plan the forum will be down over the weekend as we plan to move servers.

I'll keep you updated as we progress.

Cheers

Alex

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

this is where Kev, loses all his 1000+ posts :lol:

I'm out all weekend so no probs. see you all on the "other side"

Glorious Weather, so any self respecting Biker will be out keeping the greenhouse gasses topped up.

Me, I'll be in a field, a few beers, some great riding and a few mates - Awesome.

Good luck Alex....... remember KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)

Glorious Weather, so any self respecting Biker will be out keeping the greenhouse gasses topped up.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Yip am out this weekend too. H2 to Edinburgh ,so plenty smoke :rolleyes: in Auld reekie. Pat i"v booked ferry to Ireland ,B) 27th May, two of us so far, miss the N/W200 but its the isle were ther to see, :rolleyes: . Drewps " what other site ? u turncoat . honda site ? :D

• Admin

Sorry guys haven't been able to do it, a few issues setting up the new server. Looks like it'll be another two weeks before I can get it finished... girlfriends birthday. She'd kill me ;-)

Frustrating as the server is much quicker and of course now I'm having to rent two!

Pat i"v booked ferry to Ireland ,B) 27th May, two of us so far,

Cool Blackie : Bring it on !

Hopefully i will be houling round the roads with ye B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online