fzr rear shock

ivan41
This post is 4912 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

does anybody know if there are other rear shocks that fit fzr 1000 exup 89,90 i dont want to pay a fortune and seen loads on ebay???

and whats best standard air box or k+n pods???

thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi

does anybody know if there are other rear shocks that fit fzr 1000 exup 89,90 i dont want to pay a fortune and seen loads on ebay???

thanks

Too heavy. Look for a Hagon one.

Hi

thanks

I don't see the point of the question, you gotta pay to play. Hagon will be the best cost option. You may be able to get it rebuilt, google it there are plenty of choices. Probably cost the same as the Hagon though.

You just can't run a 1000cc superbike on peanuts, doing that could quite litterally kill you.

...................You just can't run a 1000cc superbike on peanuts, doing that could quite litterally kill you.

Especially if you have a nut allergy.

i have found out that i can use a hayabusa shock so i bought one for 20 pound of e bay and fit it this weekend. had to shave off a total of 1mm from the link and job is a good one now going to run it for a while and see how it handels and i will leave feed back!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online