rock on tommy

drewpy
This post is 4919 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The Executive Committee of the Tom Selleck Waterfall Sandwich Committee Group (TECTSWSCG) seem to have gone right off kilter with this one :angry: , I for one didn't receive a consultative ballot from the committee secretary

(Norma Snockers) on this nomination for the award ?

I think the committee are letting standards slip, and we will go back to the 'old days' and this lot will muscle in and take the helm once more, to the detriment of the nation :angry:

Evil doing and general bloodlust (parental warning advisory)

The Executive Committee of the Tom Selleck Waterfall Sandwich Committee Group (TECTSWSCG) seem to have gone right off kilter with this one :angry: , I for one didn't receive a consultative ballot from the committee secretary

(Norma Snockers) on this nomination for the award ?

I think the committee are letting standards slip, and we will go back to the 'old days' and this lot will muscle in and take the helm once more, to the detriment of the nation :angry:

Evil doing and general bloodlust (parental warning advisory)

is that what you and Nets gonna dance at squires this year?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online