yzf r125

jackdraper
This post is 4918 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It would be helpful, if not polite, to let people know where in the world you are. I don't know anywhere in Outer Mongolia but I know places in the UK.

It would be helpful, if not polite, to let people know where in the world you are. I don't know anywhere in Outer Mongolia but I know places in the UK.

now who needs glasses, he does say he is looking for parts in Kent :P

Who said that....................... Er edited post? Blind old bloke?

Some very expensive bits required there.

I think which ever way you look at it, you will have to throw cash at it, and a fair bit of cash. I am guessing that the engine has blown. New Yami parts will be shed loads. Even a second hand engine - assuming you can find one - will be loads too. You could sell the bike as is and look for something else. Has you seen this CLICK HERE not sure as I don't know your model well.

there is a yzf-r125 forum, with some knowledgeable folks on there.

On my occasional visits, there seem to be a range of quality pattern parts available and the links will be on that site. The engine is the similar as the india-market fz150. the guys over there also know their stuff (kevshek)

If you need a rebore, don't forget to give your local motor engineers a call. a lot are way cheaper for reboring, than a motorcycle dealer (most of whom will send it off anyway).

If you still can't sort a rebore google piston-broke bristol, he ain't cheap but he is good and can source most pistons.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online