carb

This post is 4917 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

is it possible to replace my stock carb with a suzuki rz 250 two stroke carb on my dtr?what do u think bro ,

I think - why bro!

Loads of things are possible, it just does not make them the best option. What are you looking to achieve?

i need more power on that byk,,,since it is very difficult to have those dep exhaust ur all talking ,thats why am thinking maybe i could do some trek on my carb part....i had cut off already the intake manifold,cut my exhaust and remove those fiber inside ,everything ...my power valve s working properly,had no probz wd that

i even remove all the head lyts.speedo,and replace it with a racing plate.

still need little power bro,,,mountain trail is what we do here in our place,ryt now am using 13 engine and 47 rear 520...thats why am hoping any of u guys could help

some more trikz...just little more power i need.....

My DTR came from someone who did exactly the same thing... not only did he depreciate the value but he made it VERY difficult to get it back on the road due to the amount of f£$%ing around with it! If you want a bike for mountain trails get a 4 stroke 250 or a 2 stroke 125 MX bike. If you paid £250 for it I can understand where you're coming from but personally... I wouldn't bother, So many other bikes do a better job and are quicker/more responsive and they are cheap to pick up.

If you're trying to skimp on cash with it don't... A half assed bodge job will only lead to more money being spent to correct it! (I KNOW!).

Good luck with it anyway

My DTR came from someone who did exactly the same thing... not only did he depreciate the value but he made it VERY difficult to get it back on the road due to the amount of f£$%ing around with it! If you want a bike for mountain trails get a 4 stroke 250 or a 2 stroke 125 MX bike. If you paid £250 for it I can understand where you're coming from but personally... I wouldn't bother, So many other bikes do a better job and are quicker/more responsive and they are cheap to pick up.

If you're trying to skimp on cash with it don't... A half assed bodge job will only lead to more money being spent to correct it! (I KNOW!).

Good luck with it anyway

yap i think ure ryt..cant do no more about it...about d 250 and mx,its kind a hard to fynd those bikes n here,and f u happen to found one ,prices are tripled even f its second hand...

anyway thankz for ur d help...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online