Drewpy and Up-yours share a tent

barkwindjammer
This post is 4922 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Sharing with Kev !!

The guys were all at Squires. No one wanted to share with Kev, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy (pilningas) shared with Kev and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? He said, "Kev snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn (SirCardboardDave). In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful! He said, 'Man, that Kev shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was Drews turn. Drew was a tanned, cowboy type, a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said, "Man, what happened?"

He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Kev into bed, patted him on the butt, and kissed him good night. Kev sat up and watched me all night." ;)

:lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

.............The third night was Drews turn. Drew was a tanned, cowboy type, a man's man. ..............

It sounds like that "up your back mountain" film.

Did you hear about the gay cowboy?

He rode into town to shoot up the Sheriff :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can picture it now,,,,,,,,,,,Drewps slips his hand down Kev's sleepin-bag,,,,,gently rubs the cold cheeks of his ass,,,,,,,,kisses him softly on the cheek then turns over quite happy with himself.

ha ha! think i need a new laptop as iv just spat me brew all over the screen :lol::lol::lol:

that needs to be pinned to yamabyss!!!

haaa bloody haa,,don't even think of pinning it on yambyss .

i hope the fleas of a thousand cammels infests your arsehole.;)

I turn my back for a few hours and this happens! :o

Is there nothing sacred? :lol:

I turn my back for a few hours and this happens! :o ..................

Life is full of give and take :blink:

Now that kind of back door cynicism just leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths DDT :huh:

I turn my back and this happens! :o

turned your back. :lol: more than kev dared do

It brings a different meaning to being "rear ended"!!!!!!!

I think we should stop all this now...........................please.

my wife was bent double in the super market, at the bread isle..

she said out loud ,,,,i like it from the back :o ...

the old guy next to me grinned :) ..

she was refering to the bread,,,,,,:lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online