Spring Motorcycle Show April 9th & 10th (Ontario, Canada)

This post is 4732 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone, Just a heads up if your in the area.

The 2011 Spring Motorcycle Show is almost here, April 9th & 10th. This event is as always held at the International Center, 6900 Airport rd, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (for those flying in, the show is 2 blocks north of the airport). Tons of custom bikes, babes and helms. $16.00 at the door.

regards,

AlekCanuk

i'll be sure to share a few photos of some interesting rides for those across the pond

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Forsure i will! :D

how come i got replies to my post but i had no notification? can someone shed a little light on that for me please :o

Thank you very much :D i was about to take a torque wrench to my computer and see if that fixes the problem.. lol j/k

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Gals and Pals, i have finally tossed up some photos from the show.. here they are B)

https://picasaweb.google.com/114270060027260905380/2011SpringMotorcycleShow?authkey=Gv1sRgCKzR5orQzvDMtgE&feat=directlink

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online