Hi everybody, hi Doctor Nick

This post is 4750 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone, I am really impressed to see how amazingly functional this website is. it's pretty neat. Im from Ontario around lake Simcoe and i am the proud owner a 82 xj750 (pretty red on white one).

the bike has been sitting for 12 years now and i decided that this is the time to get it running and myself on it. I signed up for a motorcycle training course at Centennial College in June. (which probably doesn't mean much to most of my new american buddies) but here we have a graduated licensing system and you get a M2 license at the end of the 3 day course. That would allow me to ride without drinking.. not sure what license allows too but never mind that.

I am a 3 year Truck and Coach apprentice, so i could solve most of the wiring issues that this bike has and maybe share some of the limited knowledge with the rest of you. Its also exciting to see how many knowledgeable folk on this site so im sure i could pick something up as well.

see ya a-boot cheers,

AlekCanuk

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Doctor Nick was that discount doctor of The Simpsons.. i happen to be watching that when i was doing my intro. Thanks for the all welcomes

I dont think the guy wants to know what you look like DDT ? :blink:

stay off that John Smiths for a while too, your looking a bit jaundiced :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online