Hi folks!

This post is 4786 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone, just a quick intro. Wrong side of 50, never really grown up. (your a man, thats normal I hear the ladies say..)I have a Triumph Sprint but also in the family we have a 1970 BSA A65 and a new addition, a 1982 XJ 750. The A65 and the Yamaha are in the renovation process. I will be going to the classic bike show on Easter Saturday so hopefully will be able to pick up some bits there. In the early '80s I had an XJ 650 which was almost new when I got it. It was a splendid bike. I loved it, and its nice to have the prospect of riding something similar in the near future. Before I bought the sprint by the way I was sorely tempted by the Fazer thou. In a lot of respects it is a better bike, however one of our mates has one, and when going on tours he has fuel consumption issues eg the tank needs to hold another half a gallon at least. Well I am off to check the rest of the forum. Best wishes folks!! John

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: 1050 sprint

the stafford show is fantastic, unfortunatly I'm camping that weekend or I'll be there meself!

Hi and welcome.

It seems you are a similar age to me, I guess.

I am trying to make Stafford but will be in the car as I am looking for parts for the restore.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online