Excel Rims?

LiamDTR
This post is 4847 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey folks,

Looking at buying a set of excel rims tomorrow!! Just curious (may sound odd but I know a couple will understand) as to how much

they weigh? Front and Rear please!! Thanks in advance!

Also is there anyone out there who could make an undertray for the DTR? I know it sounds a bit bizzare but I'm out to be different!

Edited by LiamDTR

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Why are you going XL? Isn't just plain Large good enough?

Not enough to make a difference on a 125 I would guess.

Lol Dirty, I wanted a set of SM rims the bike as a spare set :P I'm still looking at some others but yeah, Won't be getting the ones that this post was for as the seller is a f"£$ng retard! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/dtr_W0QQitemZ270723206451QQcategoryZ10490QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7924294477082068519#ht_500wt_1156 total spanner imo, Was going to put on up to £230 bid on there and would have paid for parcelfarce to collect it but the bloke wasn't interested... Saying he didn't have the time etc. yet he has time for people to pick them up but not time enough to sign a bit of paper!!! His loss anyway!!

The other set has the forks anyways :P so will be getting them I hope!

I know OG, I'm actually in-undated with potential kits at the moment, the most attractive out of these is the TDR 125 Setup which is the Black Excel SM wheels (drools) and they already have some rather tasty Pirelli tyres, but if I can find cheaper I will! :D

The wheels on the link went for £40.

I do like the supermoto look. I recently sold my SLR650 but would but another. The problem is that unless you have a fair few quid to throw at the mods, happy in the knowledge that you will not see any of it back, then that is OK. Plus the insurance will be a killer.

Well that's the thing, I was happy to have them off of him but he was "selling for a friend" and ... quote "ther is plenti f interezt m8"

His loss... I would have paid for a courier an all... twat lol. Sticking with enduro for a while anyway, My DT parts go-to-guy has a full SM

setup ready to fit for if/when I get bored of enduro for £200 ;) which is what I was expecting to pay. Buy I did just pay out over £400 in bits and paint the past 2 days so be patient as the beast will rise!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online