Yamaha RD350lc 4LO oil pump leak - Help needed

screw
This post is 4928 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi

I have a yamaha RD350LC that is leaking where you put the feeler guage, between the pump pulley and raised boss. Is there a repiar kit for this does anyone know please? If so does anyone have part numbers of what I need please? The parts book does not break down the pump assembly.

Thanks Screw

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

my pump is worn beyond repair, (apparently) but for at least the last ten years me and the gay guy i got it off have pre-mixed.

it's more reliable, as you know it's in there, cos you put it there.

in my case i use a small 350ml pop bottle full of silkolyn comp2 pre mix. per tank of fuel.

dump the pump ,,thats my motto..

Yes PGM oil pum pkit has all the bits you need

instructions here for the rebuild the instructions are for the ds7 r5 pumps but the elsie ones are basically the same

Thanks Mate that is very helpful.

I joined this in desperation to find an answer to this but I will come back again. I also have a Fazer 600 thats only done 30000, its the one with fox eye & thundercat engine.

OK pushing my luck! Does any one know ehre I can obtain a fixing kit for the same RD350LC please?

Thanks

my pump is worn beyond repair, (apparently) but for at least the last ten years me and the gay guy i got it off have pre-mixed.

it's more reliable, as you know it's in there, cos you put it there.

in my case i use a small 350ml pop bottle full of silkolyn comp2 pre mix. per tank of fuel.

dump the pump ,,thats my motto..

Thanks Mate, Yes thats always an option! Are'nt they just fun to ride!

sorry for the late reply, virgin shut me down for three days,

but yes they are fun to ride iff you ride them right,

it's all about getting it in the power band ,,,,:) ,,,,then keeping it there,,,:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online