W plate R6 HARRIS

blanco
This post is 4931 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,just a quick question,I'm picking up a w plate r6 at the weekend,when I entered the reg online for an insurance quote the bike came up as a R6 HARRIS...could someone give me some info on what the HARRIS means?...thanks guys.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

harris is a company that make performance parts so the r6 harris means your bike has some harris performance parts fitted but it could be anything,all could be found by google which is what he meant by his post. B)

Oh right...got it now.yep I checked google and found out about the Harris parts,but didn't know why the bike was called an R6 Harris,it must have the Harris parts on as standard for it to come up when I enter the reg?.

Pickin it up on Friday so I'll have another look at it.Thanks for the replies chaps.

take it easy when you get it jumping up to an r6 you will not believe the power it will take a week to get the grin off your face. :lol: and depending what harris parts are fitted it will be rapid a lot of the r6 track bikes are upgraded to harris parts.

I imagine it's fairly quick,although ive got the bike restricted due to my licence for 2 years so I guess that will take the sting out of it.Trying to work my way up slowly by getting used to the bike,etc......

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online