Displaced Scotsman living in North Yorkshire saying hello.

Ross 63
This post is 4794 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

As per the title, a big hello from this Scotsman in North Yorks. My 2011 YBR 125 is being delivered tomorrow and from my experience of cars, I think its always best to join an owners forum so that you can help others if possible, and in-turn, get the best advice around from like minded people.

I've been riding for about 10 years but only on a CBT with bikes of 125cc. I've just re-done my CBT and really enjoyed it. My YBR should be a good practice machine and I definitely want to do my test in July when I'm on holiday from work. Maybe a dirty word around here but I have my eye on one of the new Kawasaki ER-6Fs.

Anyway, I just thought it'd be good manners to say hello before going begging for help and information.

Best Regards,

Ross

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Slainte Ross and welcome the the nuthoose :huh: , ps Dont get caught within the walled city of York with a bow and arrow

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081204060907AAV7q1R

Nope, as a Law it still apparently stands within the constitution, within the UK, that 'wet-wipe' Nicholas Clegg highlighted it as part of the new co-alition manifesto-to revamp British law, ok , so its obviously been 'over-looked' for 200 years-but it begs the question "what the fukk was Nicholas Clegg ww doing in homework time to stumble across this society changing gem" ?

sign him up to the Y-O-C with immediate effect-get him some lessons and a bike, he'll fit right in-nuttier than a box of frogs :blink::lol:

Nope, as a Law it still apparently stands within the constitution, within the UK, that 'wet-wipe' Nicholas Clegg highlighted it as part of the new co-alition manifesto-to revamp British law...................

Some strange laws around! Amazing that everyone else seems to have better human rights than British people. Maybe Brussels missed this one.

As for Cleggy, I think he should go back to Compo and Foggy.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online