dt 125 lc restore

pj2511
This post is 4935 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi i just thought i would share some pics of my old dt,me and my m8 are in the progress of getting back on the road.

it will be hvn a full engine rebuild new crank bearings ,seals,new big end,conrod lil end piston etc etc.crank is off to pjme for rebuild and set up this week.new black seat cover,new tyres wheel bearings etc.will have new chain and sprockets.stickers removed, hopefully will be a nice bike when complete.

these are some pics before we started will hopefully post some more when complete

PA290089.jpg

PA290088.jpg

PA290085.jpg

PA290084.jpg

<the crappy old number plate will be going in the bin

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looks in better nick than my new project.

Did someone leave their charm bracelet on the back wheel in the last picture? :D

Thats one of the very first of em, should be a good bike when its all done. B)

Yeah looking forward to seeing it cleaned up. I sent you some PM's because you were asking about exhausts ?

sorry i didnt reply,the exhaust on ebay looked like it exited on the right and not the left.ive owned the bike since mid 90s i just pasrked it up in my dads garage so still hv the v5 for it,now time to use it again :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online