Fugitive

Osama Bin Hardon
This post is 7105 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

you don't have to assume EVERY new person is me :roll: cos they're not. Get the mods to check ip addresses first, or you'll end up scaring away new people with cries along the lines of "fuck off darren".

It's not me, check with the goddamn mods and think to yourself, maybe this ISN'T darren for a change

I am actually happy to take a back seat, if I'm not constantly being accused by YOU :evil: So wise up before youu start scaring off every single new person just because you THINK they're me

Well I'll believe you Darren.

Goes to show though, that if you play the alias game then you leave yourself open to accusations.

And you have played the alias game haven't you?

But I tell you what, as a gesture of my faith in your new reinvented persona, I've deleted all the ban filters on www.dualsportuk.com so you're free to sign up if you want to.

Can't be fairer than that can I? 8)

Ok, I was at fault here because I wanted to know what happened to Scraped Plastic.

It seems something happened and it was to do with aliases and was relatively unspoken about so I thought this would be a good way to drive out the rabbits.... so to speak.

What's the story then ?

J

Ah, right.

I see, well...let's take all the heat out of it and blame it on me.

So no more scraped plastic, just Lee_Smith ?

Ok.

Added later - I seem to have fucxxd up here.... I didn't intend to start any problems or create any.

Sorry.