immmm newwwww

littlered
This post is 4806 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everybody,i own a virago 125 and i haven't been riding long, my fella says im a good rider but im not quite sure, lol........- hope you're all ok - i've joined this site because i need to know where abouts on my Virago 125 is the Idle adjustment screw - please!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome littlered, its on the carb somewhere ;)

They usually have quite a big head, knurled metal or moulded plastic. AKA tickover adjustment screw. Just guessing though as i aint familiar with the beast in question

ok well thank you for that.........................is this better............... hi im new on here - i am a 48year old granny i have 4 children and 3 grandchildren....and i only started riding a bike about 18 months ago - im not too sure if i like it or not......but my problem is that i like to be able to do anything brilliantly and i aint brilliant!!! My fella says i ride well but sometimes i doubt it!! - is that a better intro for you?x

ok well thank you for that.........................is this better............... hi im new on here - i am a 48year old granny i have 4 children and 3 grandchildren....and i only started riding a bike about 18 months ago - im not too sure if i like it or not......but my problem is that i like to be able to do anything brilliantly and i aint brilliant!!! My fella says i ride well but sometimes i doubt it!! - is that a better intro for you?x

Was it something I said :unsure:

should have gone to specsavers :P

.............My fella says i ride well but sometimes i doubt it!!........

That's good enough for me!

Hi and welcome. Can't help with the question.

I used to work a lot in Blackpool/Preston. Favourite local pub - The River Wyre Hotel in Poulton.

Welcome Little red[ riding hood] , blackpool :rolleyes: , We"l be buzzing round there on 7th May. hope its sunny,B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online