'ullo

plain darren
This post is 7101 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does this forum have a lot of welsh members? Aye there's a fair few people from your neck of the woods and they'll be along in a minute I guess.

I'm from the lakes but I was down that way a few months ago.

OK, is it just me or does this forum have a large number of members who happen to be resident in Wales.

There's alan and pete who live around there and I'm pretty sure that there's some from Cardiff too. Of course I'm not commenting on nationalities or owt just where they happen to be living at the moment.

I believe it was differences of opinion. IE the forums opinion was that he was a liar and his opinion was that he wasn't! :D

aprently he lied alot, where i personally never once had a problem with him. then he used bad language so got bannned. but guys i did notice how mozzy isnt banned yet, discrimination? not to kick up dust cus mozzys safe n all htat but i personally thought scarped was safe to even if they both use obsence lanage nither of them meant it...

I think the question should be more like: What DIDN'T he lie about? :roll:

:D:D:D

He did talk sense in the end though! You know the post when he asked to be removed as a user! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh I see Scraper's back...I thought you left? :roll:

And you've got an R6 now then? At 16...with no licence?

Good Lad....well done!

Did you go in the shop to buy it on your own? Or did you get a grown-up to do it for you? :lol: