ELECTRICS.

up.yours
This post is 4961 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

N0 1, the indicators flash very fast.

N0 2, the lights all work when switched on ,but when i brake the brake light dims instead of brightening.

N0 3, horn works intermittent..

it's a 6 volt system and i don't posses a 6 volt charger. would i be right in assuming this is what i need.

it's a new (so im told) battery .new relay and im getting a feed to the battery through the jenny...

i like most on here am shit on electrics. so can anyone advise.

thanks in advance PASSOLA MAN..:lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

N0 1, the indicators flash very fast.Duff/missing bulb or wrong wattage

N0 2, the lights all work when switched on ,but when i brake the brake light dims instead of brightening.Check the earth at the light, even money the brake light is ok when the lights are off?

N0 3, horn works intermittent..Check switch and connections but its probbably the horn its self.

it's a 6 volt system and i don't posses a 6 volt charger. would i be right in assuming this is what i need.Yep

it's a new (so im told) battery .new relay and im getting a feed to the battery through the jenny...Thats half your problems coverd

i like most on here am shit on electrics. so can anyone advise.

thanks in advance PASSOLA MAN..:lol:

1 the indicators all light up, i will check the wattage tomoz.

2 spot on with this jason the brake light is fine when nothing else is being used.also noticed today it worked ok for a short time then played up again ,this leads me to suspect no charge in battery.

3 horn works fine as above,with nothing else switched on .

i will have to scounge blag or steal buy a 6 volt charge tomoz.

cheers jason.

Check all the earths are good first

Mars calling Earth, Mars calling Earth, are you Ok?, over!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online