Decals

drewpy
This post is 4813 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

anyone here in uk make decals, or know what you need in respect of art work so i can get some made up?

vector graphics?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sunrise are crap and expensive, when i got a set of rd decals from them they where wrong the 4 on the side panel was thinner than the 0,s and there where white bits all over the black parts never been back, Just waiting on a reply of quality of another supplier i have used in the past and what he is like for custom decals,

Sunrise are crap and expensive, when i got a set of rd decals from them they where wrong the 4 on the side panel was thinner than the 0,s and there where white bits all over the black parts never been back, Just waiting on a reply of qulity of anothe supplier i have used for custom decals,

I know where to get standard decals from, I need custom ones for the tracker.

I have a sign place in Eccles, but there is vinyl and there is vinyl, some fade really easily and there seems to be different qualities too.

Merv, if you let me know how you get on with your supplier, maybe get a club discount scheme going?

anyone here in uk make decals, or know what you need in respect of art work so i can get some made up?

vector graphics?

'The Image Works' in Derbyshire, they will do stencils too so you can paint on your graphics give there website a try www.the-image-works.co.uk

you could also take a look at these guys www.01racefx.com for something a little different

'The Image Works' in Derbyshire, they will do stencils too so you can paint on your graphics give there website a try www.the-image-works.co.uk

you could also take a look at these guys www.01racefx.com for something a little different

thanks nets, I'll check 'em out

thanks nets, I'll check 'em out

My MT image works did the paint mask(stencil) for the tuning forks I masked the speed blocks myself you just need patience and lots of it :Dnewpasintmt-o3007.jpg

+1 for image-works drewps used them for some fz decals, found them very helpful.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online