arerox scooters

gkharrison
This post is 4967 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi new to Yamaha forum, so please bear with me, mess about stripping and re building scooters and having to scratch my head with this problem,rebuilding an x reg aerox and it keeps blowing front lights, changed ballast resistor and voltage regulator but lights get brighter when i rev engine to the point where it blows bulb, anyone out there can help please. regard gkcharr

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi im new to this forum i have a majure problem with my aerox i would apreciate any help thank you

i braught a yamaha yq 100 aerox and the previous owner has put a stem and handle bar conversion kit and a blue led light up above the rear wheel he also has took of clock and surrounding including indicaters of and speedo cable of, it starts and runs fine but horn, electric start, brake lights, indicaters (rear) all seem to be dead the light switch on the left seems to control front lower light and rear light on or off but no dull or brighter i have changed fuse by the battery and charged battery has anyone got any ideas thanks