We're in this together

barkwindjammer
This post is 4969 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A piognant line there from the Prime minister, <_<

could the right honourable 'member' :huh: explain why his Government are still completing 'tasks in incopetence'

below is a new logo for the 'Office of Government Commerce', this has been commisioned from a company who's founder was a former Artistic editor for 'the Viz'--a bloody comic for fuxake, :angry:, his company dont pay any tax here cos their in bloody French France, and he's a tax exile :angry:

it cost £85,000 of public money for this :o

ogc.jpg

In the design spec these are to be hung on horizontal flag poles in Westminster

tilt your head to the left and have a look at them :o

someone's havin a 'Turkish baff m8' :angry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A piognant line there from the Prime minister, <_<

could the right honourable 'member' :huh: explain why his Government are still completing 'tasks in incopetence'

below is a new logo for the 'Office of Government Commerce', this has been commisioned from a company who's founder was a former Artistic editor for 'the Viz'--a bloody comic for fuxake, :angry:, his company dont pay any tax here cos their in bloody French France, and he's a tax exile :angry:

it cost £85,000 of public money for this :o

ogc.jpg

In the design spec these are to be hung on horizontal flag poles in Westminster

tilt your head to the left and have a look at them :o

someone's havin a 'Turkish baff m8' :angry:

Oh dear, when i first saw that image i thought you were going to say it looked like someone slipping one in from behind, THEN i read the text. :D

Oh dear, when i first saw that image i thought you were going to say it looked like someone slipping one in from behind, THEN i read the text. :D

:D

:blush:

:o

Thats just the kind of back door cyniscism one has come to expect from the honourable member :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online