Clear fuel/oil pipe

Cynic
This post is 4971 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, anybody got a source for the clear fuel and oil pipe , i've seen it on eb for a zillion quid a foot. Is there anywhere else any of you lot would reccomend.

Have been burnt by ebay before with some supposed fuel pipe for the landy that lasted about 6 weeks :angry: so would prefer to buy on reccomendation. ;) .

Cheers.......

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yambits stuff seems good to me though i have never used the clear pipe for fuel, Oh and i have an answer for the exhust joiners just need to measure up the size

This is the link but as i say check the size as Hazey could not remember what size he oredered

Silicone pipe joiner

Yambits stuff seems good to me though i have never used the clear pipe for fuel, Oh and i have an answer for the exhust joiners just need to measure up the size

This is the link but as i say check the size as Hazey could not remember what size he oredered

Silicone pipe joiner

That link for the joiners is spot on cheers. I did find an old post about something like this but the link didn't work. The only ones i found with a look yesterday were blue, on a black and yellow TDR :(

I just figured as all the pipe on my TDR appears to be 20+ years old and no better for the experience i may as well change the lot. And i quite like the clear stuff, seeing the stuff moving about.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online