chrome spray

muffdiver
This post is 4822 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, just wondering if any body can divvy up a little info, i have a 650 drag and sadly the chrome is blistering and peeling off of the engine casings, with being made of what they are my local chromers wont rechrome them as its too costly and they just dont do enough of the stuff to make it worth their expence, so i thought about useing chrome paint ....

ok so whoever has the biggest foot can be the 1 to use it, just so long as i get some opinions too, has any one any ideas or opinions about this stuff as i really do not want to go the black paint stealth idea, thank you all in advance dave

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all, just wondering if any body can divvy up a little info, i have a 650 drag and sadly the chrome is blistering and peeling off of the engine casings, with being made of what they are my local chromers wont rechrome them as its too costly and they just dont do enough of the stuff to make it worth their expence, so i thought about useing chrome paint ....

ok so whoever has the biggest foot can be the 1 to use it, just so long as i get some opinions too, has any one any ideas or opinions about this stuff as i really do not want to go the black paint stealth idea, thank you all in advance dave

I spoke to frost retorations in person last year about the chrome paint, amd they said its nowhere near as good as the real deal!

Have you thought about chrome powder coat?

do it

Hi peeps, thanks for the help and advice, you have helped me to make my mind up and keep well away from the stuff. :) thanks again chaps.