dvla history

drewpy
This post is 4981 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

sent off a fiver before xmas to the DVLA for some history on me xs400.

In comes a big bundle today (all 13 previous owners) names and addresses. the bike was sold by Wylie and Holland in Market Drayton, Salop. They are still trading, so I wrote to them tonight and I'll see what they say!

the bike then worked its way round Wales and Anglsey before ending up in Altrincham and then me (In bits)

There is a mistake in the chassis/frame number from the outset as they have put an extra 0!

nice to see and I may write to the previuos owners to see if they have any pikkies of the bike (it was Black at one time)

drewps

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

got it off the aircooled web site.

you need V888 form

scrol down, download and print send off your fiver. you need a reason why you want the info I put that I restored the bike and wanted its history to complete the records for the bike!

takes a few months to get back as someone has to photocopy the logbooks

A mine of useless information that aircooled site, now with Dorky as dating office we can arrange your age related plates as well

Sorry we cannot arrange the milages, service history etc though, you have to be afully paid up member for that sevice :lol::blink: