Yamaha RD350 ypvs

JGP
This post is 4839 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi I have a RD 350 ypvs and I cant figure out what the 3 fuel tap positions down, up, and rear horizontel do, is there a reserve on the bike or is it only prime etc. Thanks jgp

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I assume this is a vacuum tap. it has a small pipe fromthe tap to the inlet /carb as well as the fuelpipes

i which case it could well be the same as my TDR down for on, middle for prime up for reserve i think

i am sure someone will be along to confirm/ correct my comment soon

Merv

If there is only one pipe (fuel) there will be no prime position. If there is another pipe that would mean it is a vacuum tap and it will have a prime position.

Myself I would think it is not a vacuum tap and I will hazard a guess that down is ON horizontal is OFF and up is RESERVE.

...Paul

Down = Hell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your gonna drive like a mad man

Up = Heavin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you have burnt all your fuel

Middle = Earth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no money to fill up tank

:lol:

on my rdlc it's as paul says.

can anyone tell me iff the ypvs exhoust will fit the rdlc,(,appoligise for pouching your topic).

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online