Merry Christmas everybody

drewpy
This post is 5018 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

23 weeks of cursing, blood sweat and tears learning 'Sketch-up' and thats the result :o:lol:

Merry Xmas all " its rumoured the the Moderators of Y.O.C. , are to treat all members to a free drink on hogmanay, , where the pub of choise Drewps :D ? Bolton?

Christmas Happyness to ye all at the YOC,,,,,,,,may 2011 be a great biking year for ye all B)

I JUST GOT HOME.

Hungry enough to eat up all of my fridge (if you know why ;) )

Fortunately, my little sister had placed a nice pile of carrotts, milk, and mince pies for Santa and his Reindeers. Sorry Rudolf, beet ya to it, ya snooze ya looze!!!

Anyway, my first YOC Christmas so, happy christmas everyone!!!!

Thank you for welcoming me, helping me, and making me laugh from day 1 on the forum. If it weren't for the likes of Paul taking me step by step through my engine change, Drewps making me laugh, CBD, Barky, etc etc (sorry if I missed you out!!) I doub't i'd still be riding so much. In fact, I'd be attemping to ride a dragstar with half an engine in and wing-mirrors falling off!!!!!

THANKYOU GUYS, AND HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!

Christofeser xx

Merry Christmas to you and your kin :xmas:

:farmerjohn: had a peek in the oven, looks like roast Armadillo with all the trimmings :facelick:

My sister has put tinsel everywhere around the house, theres a funny looking tree in our living room :/.

i dont like change :unsure:

Happy Christmas though everyone, i can smell the turkey :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online