Up to 25% off Engine Oils at Opie Oils - Whilst Stocks Last

oilman
This post is 4907 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Opie Oils have 25% Off including 10% members discount on all bike engine oils including 2 stroke and 4 stroke engine oils from brands such as Amsoil, Castrol, Millers, Mobil, Motul, Redline and Silkolene.

bike25.jpg

Example: Buy 4 litres of Castrol Power 1 GPS 4T 10w-40 which is normally £28.99 for only £22.18.

View 2 stroke engine oils >>

View 4 stroke engine oils >>

This offer is whilst stocks last and with these savings we don't expect it to be around for long, so make sure you place your order soon and get top quality products at a rock bottom price. There is no voucher code needed in this offer as we have discounted the products on our website for you.

You may also be interested to know that we still have bargains in our clearance section, these include 2 stroke and 4 stroke engine oils as well as Gear Oil and Fork Oils.

To see our Clearance section click HERE >>>>>>>>>>

Cheers,

Oilman & the team at Opieoils.co.uk

Terms & Conditions

- We're unable to combine the above offers with any vouchers codes, if any customers use a voucher code we will refund the order.

- This offer does not apply to trade customers.

- We do not offer a Returns policy on Clearance items

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi, do you stock silkolyn comp2 pre-mix for off road use, as this is all i use in my rd,,iff not could you give me a price plus delivery..

i curently pay £42.00 for 4lt from esb .can you beat them.

Yes, the Comp 2 has replaced all the oils like Comp 2SX, Comp 2 premix, Comp 2 injector etc, that were all the same oils anyway, just with different labels. As you can see with the offer we have on bike engine oils, it's working out pretty cheap at the moment.

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-68985-fuchs-silkolene-comp-2-synthetic-ester-based-2-stroke-engine-oil-for-all-high-performance-motorcycles.aspx

Cheers

Tim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online