You lot from the RD_Forum

N_Tart
This post is 7097 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

All are welcome here yamaha owners or not but could you please leave the bickering and abuse behind. I have know wish to read you slagging each other off especially as I don't have a clue what you are on about.

Thank you.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NT's right guys.

We'd like your input to the forum, but it's not right to bring grievances from other places here.

If any of you are unhappy with something that's been posted about you by somebody then PM a Mod about it and it'll be removed.

And no doubt they'll remove the offender as well if it continues.

NT's right guys.

We'd like your input to the forum, but it's not right to bring grievances from other places here.

If any of you are unhappy with something that's been posted about you by somebody then PM a Mod about it and it'll be removed. 

And no doubt they'll remove the offender as well if it continues.

you're not going to get the input without having to face the personalities, it kinda goes with the territory, people will bring their baggage with them, fact of life.

ive been registered here a long time, i dont post that often because i spend most of my time over at akek's site, but i look here enough to keep an eye on whats going on.

seems to me you've got a lot of people like me from alek's, posting now and again and not creating any issues, and then you've got one individual whining about his experiences over there, which ultimately comes to our attention and stirs up a hornets nest over here.

i think perhaps the moderators should have nipped it in the bud when it first appeared.... :roll:

Gav and Nick, thankfully it doesn't work that way here.

Learn some manners and behave or, stick to the BY where it is inherently full of rubbish.

So who are you to start instructing the moderators??????? Jeez don't you ever learn???

Seems to me like he was ASKING the moderators if they would LIKE TO step in :roll:

Which i'll also do here, cos i'm getting fed up of reading people's gripes from other forums

So please shut up :roll:

Who started it is irrelevant just stop please and post some stuff we can all enjoy. Thank you.

:hi guys...just 1 rule

lets keep it clean please, a little bit of "banter" never hurt anyone, BUT ANY deformation of character wont be tolerated :wink:

we are a happy camp and would like to stay that way :wink:

:hi  guys...just 1 rule

lets keep it clean please, a little bit of "banter" never hurt anyone, BUT ANY deformation of character wont be tolerated  :wink:  

granted, but you gotta have some character to deform in the first place! :lol:

:hi  guys...just 1 rule

lets keep it clean please, a little bit of "banter" never hurt anyone, BUT ANY deformation of character wont be tolerated  :wink:  

I apologised in my original post and also to Rdly about what I had to say as regards JMW!

You go on about not allowing this kind of thing to happen here but what you seem to have missed is that JMW had been slagging me off in here without my knowledge. I have been a member here since it started and would love to contribute but I am not having anyone deflame my character merciously as the wanker has done in all his posts and also in his signature.

But I suppose thats ok is it? Well I have logged all these incidents and printed them out with numerous witnesses to back me up. Legal proceedings are coming and your forum and yourselves will be instigated!

He has dissed me on YOUR forum and yet you did nothing about it!

Or do you only moderate when it suits you???

If you dont beleive how much ppl hate him on Aleks then take a look for yourself................Go on, open your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARDON.............

granted, but you gotta have some character to deform in the first place!  :lol:

thats me fucked then :shock:

I too look in but don't post,this site is way differant from the RD forum but the truth is JMW does talk a load of shite and will try and take over :cry:

You cant have one rule for one and one for another.Truth is moderators you should of given JMW the same stern warning the min he started slagging the RD forum off alomg with it's members.I have never shown disrespect in this site and don't intend to but JMW is out of order on this :twisted:

But I suppose thats ok is it? Well I have logged all these incidents and printed them out with numerous witnesses to back me up. Legal proceedings are coming and your forum and yourselves will be instigated!

He has dissed me on YOUR forum and yet you did nothing about it!

Or do you only moderate when it suits you???

If you dont beleive how much ppl hate him on Aleks then take a look for yourself................Go on, open your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARDON.............

wouldnt get past the front door m8 sorry...but you are Username Marchy and as far as i'm aware Ardon is a ficticious pseudoname and bears no relevance on this forum.

As for JMW slagging the RD forum off i have just read all of his posts and found 3 instances where that forum is mentioned.

Lets not get inot a tit for tat "arguement" here, thats not the purpose of this forum, and having spoke to other mods we are more than happy to welcome the RD forum members over here with open arms and share ALL of our biking knowledge so lets just keep it like that and leave the my dad's bigger than your dad bollicks at school :wink:

Well I have logged all these incidents and printed them out with numerous witnesses to back me up. Legal proceedings are coming and your forum and yourselves will be instigated!

Let me respond to this as I do have extensive experience in these matters.

Firstly, have you officially contacted the owner of this website or his representatives to draw attention to the alleged slanderous posts?

If so, when was that, and what was their response?

Only if you have gone through this procedure and the site owner has refused to delete the posts, do you have any redress. And even that is a moot point, because any redress would have to be initially taken against the person who made those remarks.

In the same way as if someone slandered you on the telephone, you would not be able to seek damages against BT. This is due to the fact that they are only the vehicle being used to convey the alleged slander, rather than the actual perpetrator of the slander.

It may have helped if you had got these facts right before you issued that statement. Unfortunately you've now left yourself open for reciprocal legal action I'm afraid.

HTH.