centre stand hell

jarjetward
This post is 5068 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can anyone help with my centre stand dilemma??

Recently purchased an lc350 been in mates shed 20 years and anyway 3 grand later and loads of testicle ache...i decided to fit a centre stand...the bike has a metmachex alloy swinging arm and when i put the bike on the centre stand it dont lift the bloody back wheel off the floor?? does anyone know if these swinging arms make it impossible to be used with a mainstand?? Help before i sign myself into some kind of clinic lol

Cheers Graham

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

How far in the air is the front wheel then??? What size rear tyre does it have?? and is the stand pivot worn etc, or do you have the wrong stand by any chance,

my Z 650 kwak only just lifts the back wheel off the ground it has a box section swingarm fitted.

How far in the air is the front wheel then??? What size rear tyre does it have?? and is the stand pivot worn etc, or do you have the wrong stand by any chance,

my Z 650 kwak only just lifts the back wheel off the ground it has a box section swingarm fitted.

Hey thanks for the reply but the bike has a standard back and front tyre and the front and rear are both touching the deck! I have 2 identical authentic lc centre stands which are both the same height..tried em both.

It also has a standard lc4l0 monoshock fitted but its as if the shocker is pushing the swing arm down too far hence the tyre is touching the floor when on the mainstand.

Anymore help would be great !!

Ta very much Graham

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online