FOR SALE Bugger all

KMULLEN
This post is 5066 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thats what happens when you let one non paid up member advertise a capacitor, the more sophisticated 'Black market Johnny' jumps on the bandwaggon :rolleyes:

how much is the speed Ivor ? :huh:

zapped into the ether

Hurrah !, and lashings of £10 notes-for a full 3 year membership to the YOC for any other 'blaggards' wishing to sell their wares :lol:

For all the 'supersonic' business types out there, or even just high flying entrepreneurs (Maplins capacitor-£1.44) membership and advertising rites cost 0.0091324200913242009132420091324201 pence per day-stick that in your spreadsheet, and support a very good community forum B)

so :unsure: , whats for sale.....:blink: ,can i have two please...:)

He was trying to sell concert tickets for 'Divine' Kev :huh:

try and keep up will ye B)

now thats my kinda gal....

:lol::lol::lol: no wonder joshua worries about you kev never realised you bat for the other side, can i hear the theme from deliverance :D

:lol::lol::lol: no wonder joshua worries about you kev never realised you bat for the other side, can i hear the theme from deliverance :D

whatever do you mean ,,,she's a babe,,,don't you think so.....

whatever do you mean ,,,she's a babe,,,don't you think so.....

NO even at my age not a chance :huh: its got to be a bloke if not at least a triple bagger :D

watch this

sleep well!!

Jeez your Lordship you told me one of your tenants was a bit challenging, cant you just evict it ?

• 4 weeks later...

Kev bats for anyone who plays with his balls. :unsure:

ATB

J

hello bollock chops,you coulda been my little and i do meen little, helper on the toy run.

'Toy run'. :huh: Is that what they are calling Grooming these days? :blink:

ATB

J

'Toy run'. :huh: Is that what they are calling Grooming these days? :blink:

ATB

J

i wouldn't want children anywere near your sack ,on second thoughts.