Better MPG.

Joshua2
This post is 5000 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

theirs a piece of engine casing cracked aswell,not to bad,,an alan bolt holds it in place,it must have been where the chain or sprocket tryed to escape,my mate who was waiting at the roundabout down the road was asked by the driver of the car i was overtaking at the time,,if he were waiting for a guy on an old yellow bike;) ,,he said yea ,,the driver said ,,he aint comming and drove off.:angry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the case is off and the parts are comming on thursday,,,three bloody days :angry: ,,heres whats broken ,the part im holding,and just at the back of the sprocket.could do with a quick clean up aswell. DSCF1480.jpg

my potography is shat,i know.DSCF1481.jpg

:lol: :lol: your used to clean kitchens,,,,you have to roll your sleeves up when your a biker.:P

Yep, i can do nothing right when i put gloves on,,,hate the dam things

:lol: :lol: your used to clean kitchens,,,,you have to roll your sleeves up when your a biker.:P

Yep, i can do nothing right when i put gloves on,,,hate the dam things

and double post as well Pat B)

he he,,,, i was puttin coal on the fire with gloves on, then i went typing,,,,how do i get coal off my key-board,,,,,,he he :)

,,,, i was puttin coal on the fire

Coal " :o with all that peat in ierlande , , almost smells as nice as two-smoke, Oh Kev , like drewps says, clean threads with spirit, and drop Loctite on threads,;)

iff you don't want coal on ya keys,,take ya gloves off,,,cheers john i will,,by the way it wasn't me who fit the sprocket,foamy my hart goes out to you,i felt the same when i sold my trusty jawa, ?? something missing,,,engine number,,,:o ,just what are you implying joshuar2,,you cheeky fuqar,:D . anyway it matches the frame.

something missing,,,engine number,,,:o ,just what are you implying joshuar2,,you cheeky fuqar,:D . anyway it matches the frame.

So it should - I stamped it. :o:blink::P

My worry is - will this bike ever run again?

J2

nuts in the post ,bike back on road friday,don't worry your little self for me ian.:) ? why what you selling::unsure:

Selling? :huh: Have you been sniffing the chain grease again?

J2

why i have your attention ,there is a big slim brass washer with a groove around the edge that fell out of the crank casing on opening,,corect me iff im wrong (not often) but does it fit behind the sprocket up against the bearing seal, as it looks like a spacer to me.

why i have your attention ,there is a big slim brass washer with a groove around the edge that fell out of the crank casing on opening,,corect me iff im wrong (not often) but does it fit behind the sprocket up against the bearing seal, as it looks like a spacer to me.

Did it come out of the bike or fall of your chastity belt?

You have the parts diagram I gave you with the bike - have a look. It sounds like a spacer but dont quote me on that.

J2

,i felt the same when i sold my trusty jawa,

well... theres one here looking for a new home if your wanting to buy another one... just havent had the time for it since ive been working :/

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online