Goodbye everyone...

wild foamy
This post is 5100 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone

just thought I would say goodbye, and that I want my liver and kidneys to be donated to the battersea dogs home...

I've only gone and passed my mod 2 and they have given me a bike licence,

that's all

Steve

P.S. Anyone near Wolverhampton have a bike trailer I can borrow? Xj needs to go for it's MOT and it's not taxed so I can't ride it

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone

just thought I would say goodbye, and that I want my liver and kidneys to be donated to the battersea dogs home...

I've only gone and passed my mod 2 and they have given me a bike licence,

that's all

Steve

P.S. Anyone near Wolverhampton have a bike trailer I can borrow? Xj needs to go for it's MOT and it's not taxed so I can't ride it

:yay::headbang::headbang::yay:

So long as you book it in with the test station and ride directly to and from your ok, so long as you have insurance of course.

brilliant steve, well done mate at long last keep safe and have a ball, as cynic said just book it in as long as your insured and only go to the MOT place and back your ok

as long as your insured and only go to the MOT place and back your ok

even if it isnt taxed? O.o

thanks for the congrats people, i shall be out and about creating mischeif in no time...

Congratulations Stevo best feeling in the world :yay: :yay: , well apart from getting a molten hot smooch from mistress Goff that is :nurse: , but hey- "a bird in the hand is worth 2 bushes-----part No Yah 4511902" :blink:

:lol::beerchug:

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever" ;)

photo-17134.jpg

just take it easy young yin, now the learning begins :soapbox:

good luck with the MOT

even if it isnt taxed? O.o

thanks for the congrats people, i shall be out and about creating mischeif in no time...

Congrats on the Pass Foamy. :thumb:

I phoned the police staion because i didn't believe you could ride without tax when i MOT'd a rebuild, all you need is insurance and an appointment.

Hot summer my ass, may have to divert to mistress goffs dungeon to shelter from the weather and warm up a bit with a cuddle ^.^

where is mistress goff?... not seen her around here in ages :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online