RD 350 ypvs vibration

JGP
This post is 5073 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, Help please, My 89 ypvs has started vibrating through the handlebars grips, fingers are tingling after a day out, I cant see anything out of the ordinary, the tyres are good, as are the head bearings and forks, l just cant figure out what is the cause. :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

are you getting the vibration when it is stationary?? if so it could be and engine problem, one of the aircooled boys had a 400 seize recently when the crank slipped out of true check the timing just in case, wheels wise a loose brake disc??? lost a balance weight on a wheel?? one last thought my 250 had a gudgeon pin circlip come off the piston that caused a vibration and a big groove in the bore

mervin is right, you need to find out if its the engine. try getting up to speed then holding the clutch or finding neutral. if it stops its the engine.

mervin is right, you need to find out if its the engine. try getting up to speed then holding the clutch or finding neutral. if it stops its the engine.

O.k I'll check those out. Thanks

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online