chip shop bandit on a DT175 spotted

This post is 5178 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

would that be a blue 175MX (1979) by any chance merv :excl:

Dam work gettin in the way of fun again eh!

Hate when that happens.

i would not mind but the trip i was due to do get cancelled this morning, and i was goig to van share with another guy from devon but we cancelled it cos i thought i was going to work

AW Shame merv. " i was in matlock last saturday. how did you get this pic if your not there :unsure: .. is that auld een sitting with chips ?

Bloody hell , pictures up before I even got back!!

Had a fantastic time at ACRD rally (at MFN) this weekend, made very welcome on my first attendance...great bunch of lads. Some beautiful examples of aircooled RD's and it was great to be amongs them on the old DT, which of course drew a fair bit of attention in its own right. Weather was sunny and hot (a bit sunburned) Sorry you were messed about with work merv it would have been a great chance for you to buy me a pint :D

102_1631.jpg

102_1643.jpg

AW Shame merv. " i was in matlock last saturday. how did you get this pic if your not there :unsure: .. is that auld een sitting with chips ?

i nicked it off the aircooled forum ,

Paul it wold have been a pleasure to buy you a beer mate

merv

Looks like you had a great weekend for it OG, some nice pics there, and the DT is looking grand B)

Aye auld een" super photos, Thats the pub i was at last week, M.F.N. great venue for rallys, hard to find tho :unsure: , [ Middle of Fkn, Nowhere.] , we"ll have to get orginised for a meet with the club members some time, , isnt there a big two-stroke rally in august some time , or a ride to squires , or sumatt. B),

, we"ll have to get orginised for a meet with the club members some time, , isnt there a big two-stroke rally in august some time , or a ride to squires , or sumatt. B),

I saw a flyer about that but didnt note the date...it was squires though ;)

Cheers BWJ

Two Stroke Gathering

4th Sept 2010

Gathering starts from 12pm and a ride out from 2pmBack for the second time after last years great success.

Full camping facilities

Great food and excellent beer.

There will be a ride out setting off at 2pm prompt from the entrance. Anyone attending the ride out please fill up first.

Then back to the cafe. Anyone camping can then indulge in a few pints

Cheers BWJ

Two Stroke Gathering

4th Sept 2010

Gathering starts from 12pm and a ride out from 2pmBack for the second time after last years great success.

Full camping facilities

Great food and excellent beer.

There will be a ride out setting off at 2pm prompt from the entrance. Anyone attending the ride out please fill up first.

Then back to the cafe. Anyone camping can then indulge in a few pints

Bloody el, is there nothing further south? I'd be well through my 3rd tank of gas just getting there :D

Two Stroke Gathering

4th Sept 2010

Well am going to that, B) planing now, down fri evening , bike in van, home on sunday, hope to see some members, one life, gotta do it this year , who kno" s might not be able next year,

:D

Bloody el, is there nothing further south? I'd be well through my 3rd tank of gas just getting there :D

dont be a tart,make an effert,we could have a yoc mass meet up,and a bloody good piss up.Droopy ,i need someone to follow i hope your going,cos im shit on directions. :P

Hmmm,

I wonder how many tanks it would take me to get to this !

Would like to go for the crack !!

Who all is going from the YOC ?

Hmmm,

I wonder how many tanks it would take me to get to this !

Would like to go for the crack !!

Who all is going from the YOC ?

I may check it out, if i can stay on the road long enough

dont be a tart,make an effert,we could have a yoc mass meet up,and a bloody good piss up.Droopy ,i need someone to follow i hope your going,cos im shit on directions. :P

the only 2 stroke i can get is my bro's 49cc mobylette :huh:

nothing planned that weekend, so may give it a go.

looks like I'm not working the day of Lotherton, so weather permitting, I'm going to that :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online