Fazer buying advice

fraz24
This post is 5019 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just a little advice required, I am due to sit my mod 2 soon and I'm thinking of my first big bike, does this seem a viable option and what to look for when viewing it. thanks

Yamaha FZS Fazer 600. 2003. 22000 Miles. Full MOT on sale. Scottoiler. Datatagged £1999

from glasgow

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I went from a virago 535 to a fzs 600 and iv had no problems at all ther just dame good bike and they do it all. good luck and no matter what you get have fun :lol:

Noticed few days ago bike sold, and now not showing on the site, did you buy it?

"Thinking of first big bike" - UK and Europ. only (for now) Fazer8! Something to finance since higher than what looks to be preferred price range.

Only thing to "look for" though would only be first-year production service bulletins. Demo bike w/ test ride miles only currently here.

As for us U.S. blokes. . . if only!

Noticed few days ago bike sold, and now not showing on the site, did you buy it?

"Thinking of first big bike" - UK and Europ. only (for now) Fazer8! Something to finance since higher than what looks to be preferred price range.

Only thing to "look for" though would only be first-year production service bulletins. Demo bike w/ test ride miles only currently here.

As for us U.S. blokes. . . if only!

Ended up getting a fz6 s2 as I got 2400 for my yzf r125!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online