Membership Changes

Alex
This post is 5088 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Hi guys, we've been making some changes to the membership options to provide much better value to all our dedicated members.

And to help invest in newer technologies to allow us to keep on improving the reliabilty, speed and functionality of the club.

There will now be a much more simple membership choice for all new users, and existing users will be much happier for sure :-)

New options are:

Sponsor - Removal of advertising, Classifieds Access, Access to live Chat £5 - No expiry

Standard - Removal of advertising, Classifieds Access, Access to live Chat, Use of the Garage, Use of the Gallery £5 - 1yr Membership

Professional - Removal of advertising, Classifieds Access, Access to live Chat, Use of the Garage, Enhanced use of the Gallery £10 - 3yr Membership

So for all existing sponsored users, you now all have free acess to live chat

And for all existing professional users your membership has now been extended for free to 3 years

You'll notice the 'removal of advertising' options, as we are looking to add advertising to non paying members in an unobtrusive manor, to help subsidise the running costs of the club.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Excellent value for money there Alex, £10 for a 3 year membership with all the perks, thats 0.0091324200913242009132420091324201 pence a day, in times of recession even a Jock like me isn't gonna miss that from my sporran B):beerchug: 'cheers-easy'

• Admin

I can't believe you've worked it out to a daily rate ;-)

Having run a few forums myself in the past, i can't help but think that £10 for three years is selling it short.

I for one would be willing to stick with the £10 per year deal.

Is there the option to donate for those of us willing to do so?  

Vez.

• Admin

Hi Vez, thanks for your feedback. The best donation is someone signing up. You're right £10 is very cheap over 3 years. So sign up guys and help support, improve and grow our forums :-)

• 3 months later...

People,

isn't there another way of paying for a membership than via paypal?

I tried signing up for paypal 2 times already, but when i get my monthly report from VISa, with the paypall code,

i get the message at paypal site that code is expiered....

thx

Peter

I can't believe you've worked it out to a daily rate ;-)

but only to 34 decimal places <_<

People,

isn't there another way of paying for a membership than via paypal?

I tried signing up for paypal 2 times already, but when i get my monthly report from VISa, with the paypall code,

i get the message at paypal site that code is expiered....

thx

Peter

There must be someone you know who has an active pay-pal account-you could give them your 11.37599 Euro, and get them to put your details and forum name in the 'additional note' section of pay-pal ? :huh: