BMW car drivers

lizzybuff
This post is 5030 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

okay here goes i live on the isle of wight and so far in my four years of riding i have been pushed into hedges,driven off the road, pulled out on and had fat greasy business type blokes sat right up my ass (in his car whilst on my bike ... easy tiger!!)all of these assholes were BMW drivers or Audi drivers occasionally. i hold my cool and vow to find out where they live and have them slotted but inevitabely loose interset and go home really angry. has anyone else had this drama with beamers they are the biggest bunch of wan*ers that ever drove the earth! cun*s

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ride with some marbles in your jacket pockets. If the offending ass-rider doesn't back off after a couple brake checks, then reach into your pocket, grab a marble, and toss it over your shoulder. You can pull it off without being conspicuous, and the ass-rider will back WAY off once their windshield is cracked. :lol:

sat right up my ass -------------------------------------------------( )all of these assholes were BMW drivers or Audi drivers

Welcome " lizzy, judging by yuor profile, i can see why they be sitting behind you, :D .. yeh conceted posers " it used to be Volvo drivers years ago. but an upmarket jerks car is the audi " Beemr ,nowadays

Shanklin Chine-that brings back mammories ! :blink:B)

good marble idea!! might use that one but use stones off the road instead, then you can say it flicked up off the road :D

good marble idea!! might use that one but use stones off the road instead, then you can say it flicked up off the road :D

If they are fortunate enough to be able to find a marble that bounces off their windshield at speed, they need to buy a lottery ticket! :lol:

It ain't just you, mate.

Most of the time, a car too far up my backside is driven by a woman. No sexism meant, it's just what I find. My own other half drives (and often rides) far too close to teh vehicle in front of her.

Van drivers can get a bit like that, but they do wake up and back off if I tap the brake.

In general, problem drivers for me are almost always BMWs.

Boy Racers in their souped-up hatchback whatevers usually just rev the engine and piss off down the road. No worries. Other types who want to try it on are scared off by a look from me.

But if ever there's a car trying to wipe out me or my other half, swerving, failing to indicate, change mind (and direction) on a roundabout, pull out on me, pull out from behind me and several other vehicles just so they can run the red light that we've stopped for, or indeed doing anything that prompts me to shout "F**KING C**T!!!!!" at them - Guess what.... It is always a BMW driver.

Odds are they're some early 40s middle-management prick in a suit - I have smacked the window of several middle-managers at my own workplace. Stupid twats fail to notice my bike parked RIGHT outside the front door every day and don't recognise me on the route to work in the morning. Get teh shock of their lives when the biker they just cut up parks next to them and holds the office door open for them. Drains the colour when I ask, "Shall I punch you in the face or would you rather I smack the back of your head with this door?".

Sometimes it's a woman driving the Beemer.

Sometimes it's some old giffer, who can't remember which way round the traffic circle thing you drive.

Sometimes it's just some c**t who thinks being there first gives him right of way.

But it's always a Beemer and always a black or silver one - Never those nice white, blue or red older models with the round headlights.

For this and many other angered reasons, I am banned from driving an APC on the road and will probably never get my car licence.... because in one of those things I WILL bully them back.

Stocking up on palm-sized rocks on my way home tonight.

How many of you have had the scrote in front of you 'wash their windows' on a perfectly dry day knowing that the fine soapy overspray is go end up in your eyes or visor ? <_<

Only once or twice, but I always ride with visor down (or open one click) and I can just wipe it off and clean my visor at the same time. Plus I usually end up with a 'Lemon-Fresh Scent' :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh! I've had that windscreen washer far too many times to recall. And with a scratched to hell visor, I'm forced to wear sunglasses (I'm a cheap-arse and can't afford a new helmet)

Another thing that annoys me with Beemers is their "xenon" headlights which are adjusted to full beam all of the fecking time. Was riding home last night from the in-laws-to-be's and was tailgated by... Yep, you guessed it, a black BMW. Just as I was pulling into our turning, I swerved back onto the road and made the BM slow down. Gave him a glaring look as I did turn in, too.

Must admit that it pisses me right off.

i find it amusing when the person in the car puts the blinkers on and decide that if they dont look at you and just keep looking ahead then ul not do anything even though they have just nearly deprived your kids of a farther!! winds me up something chronic! ignorant f**king pri**s could do with some tennis ball bombs to make them stop then claim their f**king car keys!! :angry:

would be mint if you could get something on your glove knuckles to permanently stamp "TWAT" to their window or bodywork just as a constant reminder that they nearly seriously injured someone .......... :blink:;) hmmmmmmmm......IDEA!!!!!

think i better stay out of this one , but im middle management wear a suit to work and drive a 5 series beemer,never drive with the daylight running lights on, but been a biker i am always looking out for bikes and pull slightly left to help them get passed always get a thumbs up , for me when im out on my bike its the white van man chatting to his mate, on the phone , or eating his big mac. its not all white van men though some are really good i suppose im contradicting myself now , it's just some drivers just havent got a clue.

Oh for sure, there are good ones out there... Just not enough to outweigh the bad.

yeah i cant say its ALL bmw drivers as i have come across plenty good ones.

but it seems to be bmw drivers that stick in peoples mind when having a good rant about near misses/ accidents they have had,

saying that the only bad near misses/disputes iv had involved women drivers!

one woman on the phone with 2 kids in the back, pulling out the junction and forcing me onto the pavement at 30mph! it was an overcast but bright day, i was on a white bike with red jacket and helmet, in defensive road position, with loud pipes doing 30mph, was about a cars distance from the junction when she pulls out on me! all i got was a hand up to say sorry! so she got a nice dent in the side of her car!

another time i parked up in front of this car in town to find this woman in it shouting and putting her fist up at me (she wanted to get out of the parking space) she had about half a cars space between her and the car behind her and about 4ft between me and the front bonnet! she had plenty of room to reverse back by 4 ft then pull off but ohh no it was my fault she couldnt get out and i had blocked her in ! :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online