Help before I buy a Kawasaki :(

Dep
This post is 5129 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,

I've got a 2007 R6 which has done 13k miles. I've started to notice that the bars are very "buzzie" or "vibey" over 8000 rpm. Im getting concern about this now to the point where I'm about to part ex it for a new Kawasaki :( can any of you guys tell me if your R6 does this too? Could it just be a characteristic of the bike?

Thanks guys / gals

Dep

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not a Sports rider myself, but I do see many of 'em with steering dampeners fitted.

Maybe that's an option?

As for Kawasaki... There is an old South African saying:

"There is kak, complete kak and then Kawasak!!"

nowt wrong with a sakakaki i got one now

merv

Buy one - after a day out riding with a guy who had one,(on the Poker run in Sussex) I want a Kawasaki Versys to replace my 4 tonne extra girthy BMW R1150R

Had a ZZR600 once, dissolved before my very eyes one winter..........

I've a mate who has a versususuuuesss thing, he loves it and it's reasonably quick, but I could never decide if it knew what type of bike it wants to be. Good for twisty roads, but it doesn't cut it against a good single, good for touring but it's not as good as a smooth 4 pot (and the service schedule!), it is a good all-rounder though quirky looks

If you want/like the Saki, go for it, all bike have thier fans and fannies, you only every know for sure when you've got some miles on it.

If you want/like the Saki, go for it, all bike have thier fans and fannies, you only every know for sure when you've got some miles on it.

Never a truer word spoken. I've always had twins and single, but the more miles I put on the Beemer the more pissed off with putting tyres on it and stopping for fuel i became. And those damn indicator switches, 3 fcuking buttons to operate one system, OFFS! Handles well for such a heavy lump tho.

want to go for something lighter with more range from the tank and less heavy on tyres/ brakes etc.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online